Key Relationships Manager
Role Title: Key Relationships Manager
Gamers Outreach is seeking a proactive, can-do individual to join our crew as a “Key Relationships Manager.” This person will work directly with our Development team to foster relationships with donors and support new fundraising activities.
The ideal candidate is an optimistic, communicative, and avid gamer with familiarity of nonprofit work.
This is a remote work position.
- Execute and/or support, and oversee a comprehensive donor acknowledgement, stewardship, recognition plan and retention plan.
- Oversee and assist in proper acknowledgement of donations by thanking donors for contributions through cards, texts, calls, emails, videos, receipt notes, and making timely touch points as well as assigning those to other leadership based on donor/leadership relationship.
- Execute and/or support cultivation and stewardship strategies for prospective and current donors to maximize giving potential and ensure donor retention.
- Create and/or assist in creating and executing targeted stewardship communications for mass donor audiences including donor impact reports, emails, post event communications, and more - segmented, personalization and automation as appropriate.
- Prepare and deliver personalized reporting to donors and/or sponsors of specific projects.
- Manage follow-up with event contributors to transition them into regular donors.
- Provide support and serve as a back-up in the facilitation of accurate gift recordings, gift acknowledgments, mailing lists and reports using a CRM database.
- Provide collaborative support for foundation solicitations and assist in maintaining Grant calendar tracking deadlines & submissions.
- Conceptualize and implement special projects related to new areas of fundraising.
- Develop fluency in donor data management and utilization of current CRM/Donation/Email platforms to maximize communication to and cultivation of constituents
- Update and maintain constituent information to record donor interactions, communications, meetings in donor database.
- Document and standardize database entry procedures and protocols, as needed
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with donor relationships, partnerships, or other nonprofit related work
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills with the ability to work well across our internal team, as well as with external partners.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the streaming ecosystem and broad awareness of online gaming communities.
- The ideal candidate is a video game enthusiast with a passion for making a difference in the world. This person believes in the cause of Gamers Outreach.
- Experience as a content creator or managing creative teams (photographers, agencies, graphic designers, videographers)
- Ability to travel 15% – 25% of the time (domestically)
- Comfortable/capable of performing duties within a WFH environment.
- Strong understanding of technology and software pertinent to the role.
- Experience in WFH environment.
- You take initiative.
You see something that needs improvement and you take action. You propose solutions to problems. You jump in, plan, lead, implement and track projects from concept through implementation. You’re proactive about making sure stakeholders have the information they need about your projects. You work well autonomously.
- You’re capable.
You’re a people person. You have a strong understanding of the online gaming community and online community hubs. You love games and gaming culture.
- You’re a communications ace.
You know that the secret to success is keeping people in the know. You not only know what to communicate but when, how and why it’s important. You possess exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. You love bringing out the best in others.
- You’re big-hearted.
You take pride in being a do-gooder and live with a sense of altruism in your personal and professional life. You have a genuine concern for others and want to make the world a better place.
- You’re a leader.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to the success of this role. An essential component of this role is communicating the Gamers Outreach brand and those we represent in a positive, authentic way.
Working at Gamers Outreach comes with a variety of benefits! FTEs can expect the following:
401k / Roth IRA and employer match.
Top-notch healthcare coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO).
Dental & Vision included.
Direct family included (spouse/children)
Flexible Time Off
Unlimited vacation policy. Just make sure your work is done!
Flexible work environment policy.
After 4 years, employees are encouraged to take a 4 - 6 week paid sabbatical to pursue their personal goals or learn new skills.
Pet / Child Friendly
Boarding/Babysitter expense account when traveling for Gamers Outreach.
Access to Life Coach/Mentorship services.